Motivation to get fit is bound to kick in eventually but if, like us, you need a little push/shove in the right direction then we’ve got a great Facebook competition with Shock Absorber that might give you the motivation you need. Our friends at Shock Absorber have done some great research that suggests that women workout at their best when listening to their favourite workout track. We totally agree.
Here’s what Shock Absorber’s research revealed to be the best workout tracks:
1. Call My Name, Cheryl
2. We Found Love, Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris
3. Both of Us, B.o.B ft. Taylor Swift
4. Titanium, David Guetta ft Sia
5. Levels, AviCii
6. Domino, Jessie J
7. Let Me Love You, Ne-Yo
8. Spectrum (Say My Name) [Calvin Harris Remix], Florence and the Machine
9. Don’t Wake Me Up, Chris Brown
10. Good Time, Owl City & Carly Rae-Jepsen
But we’d like to know your favourite track! For your chance to be one of three winners to receive an iPod Shuffle and Shock Absorber Sports Bra to start your years fitness regime, pop over to our Facebook page to find out how to enter.