What are my delivery options?
Please select the country you would like to deliver to:
Delivery and collection faq's
Where do you deliver?
Antigua and Barbuda
Bonaire S.Eust. Saba
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Highlands & Islands
Portugal (incl. Madeira †, Azores †)
Saint Martin (French)
South Africa ††
Spain (incl. Canarias, Balearics)
St Helena †
St Kitts and Nevis
St Vincent & Grenadines
Trinidad & Tobago
Turks & Caicos
Virgin Isles (UK & US)
† Standard Delivery only
†† Express Delivery only
††† Standard Delivery to Israel may take up to 60 days
When will my order be despatched?
- Your order will be despatched once stock is available and the payment has been authorised.
- If your shipping confirmation is sent before 9pm GMT Monday-Friday or 3pm on Sunday, the parcel will leave our warehouse the same day.
- If the shipping confirmation is sent after 9pm Monday-Friday or 3pm Sunday (or at any time on a UK public holiday), your items will leave our warehouse on our next working day.
How long will it take to deliver my items?
Delivery can vary depending on the delivery method you have selected. For all delivery times by country please see "What are my delivery options?"
How can I track my order?
You can track your order as soon as it’s left our warehouse using your unique tracking number.
My delivery hasn’t arrived yet – where is it?
We'll do everything we can to make sure your order arrives on time. If your order hasn’t arrived by the expected delivery date then please Contact Us and a member of our team will be happy to help you. Please be advised that orders cannot be investigated once they are 45 days over the expected delivery date.
What happens if I am not in when my delivery arrives?
If your order doesn't fit through your letterbox and you are not home, then depending on the carrier you have selected they will leave a card to advise delivery was attempted, together with details of:
- Where you can collect your order from
- How to rearrange delivery
- That your parcel has been left with a neighbour
- That your parcel has been left in a safe place
If your order requires a signature and no-one is available to sign for the parcel, the carrier will leave a card detailing where you can collect it from and how to re-arrange delivery.
Will public holidays affect my order?
We do not count UK public holidays as working days (Monday - Friday). We ship all orders from the UK so you’ll need to add an extra day to your estimated delivery time.
Can I change my address after I have placed my order?
Always check your order confirmation to make sure your address/delivery details are up-to-date. If you change your delivery address on your account after placing your order it will go to the original address, however:
- If your order has not yet shipped, then we can amend your delivery address for you. Please contact our Customer Service Team and they can amend this for you.
- If your order has already shipped, then sorry it’s too late and we can’t amend this for you.
Can I use a company address for my delivery?
Yes, but please check the business opening hours and whether or not they can accept deliveries to avoid mail being held at your local delivery office or with the nominated carrier. Items that have been delivered and accepted by your company's Reception or Concierge will need to be followed up by you.
How do I deliver to a BFPO (British Forces Post Office) address?
To make sure your order arrives safely and the right shipping rate is applied, please make sure you enter the delivery address as follows:
- Title: the rank and service number of the recipient
- First name/last name: the full name of the recipient
- Country: always select UK
- Address: include the company, regiment or unit, and operation name (if applicable)
- Postcode: the BFPO number
Do not write any other address details after the BFPO number on the address as this can lead to mail being diverted to the wrong BFPO location. Orders can take up to 30 days to be delivered to their final destination and are subject to local customs clearance for destinations outside the UK. Unfortunately Express Delivery isn't available to BFPO addresses.
Will I incur customs, duty or taxes on my order?
- You may be liable for import duty/tax on goods entering your country
- The amount of duty (if any) depends on the type of goods you buy and their value; some items can be imported without paying any duty at all. Unfortunately we can't predict what the charges might be in any particular case.
- Any additional charges for customs clearance are the responsibility of the addressee. These are imposed by the customs authorities in the destination country, we have no control over them and can't take responsibility for them.
- We're legally obliged to declare the full value of the goods on all packages shipping outside the EU
- If delivery can't be completed due to unpaid import duties, when the parcel comes back to us a £20 fee may be deducted from your refund to cover the return charges and fees that we're billed by the carrier.
What happens if part of my order is out of stock?
If part of your order is out of stock we will ship what we can straight away unless items belong to a matching set. Then we will hold the matching items so we can send the complete set together.
Gift cards will always be shipped separately from other items.
- The cost for gift boxing is £3.50, whatever the value of your order.
- Items that are gift boxed will be removed from their individual packaging then wrapped in tissue paper before going in. This way your gift is beautifully presented with no extra packaging in the way.
- You can have your gift shipped either to yourself (so you can hand it over in person), or direct to the lucky recipient - just enter the relevant delivery details at checkout.
- No prices or invoices are included, only a despatch note listing the items included.