Men's Size Chart
This size chart is intended for reference only. Sizes can vary between brands.
Take your actual body measurements as they are more accurate than measuring over your clothes.
- 1. Collar
- Measure around the base of the neck where the collar sits.
- 2. Chest
- Measure the chest at the fullest part, placing the tape close up under the arms.
- 3. Hips
- Measure the natural waistline.
- 4. Inside leg
- Measure from the crotch to where your trouser is normally work on the shoe.
- 5. Jacket length
- Measure from the centre back of your neck to your hemline. Then length measurement will vary depending on the style of garment.