Welcome to Figleaves. Figleaves.com is owned and operated by JD Williams & Company Ltd (“J D Williams”) (referred to in these terms as “Figleaves”, “us”, “our” and “we”). We provide access to the figleaves.com website (“Website”) and sell our products to you subject to the conditions set out on this page.
Please read these conditions carefully before using the website as by using the website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions. You might also like to print a copy so that you can remind yourself what you agreed to.
1. Your Account
When you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer and preventing unauthorised access to your account.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and let us know immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering.
Figleaves reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
3. Copyright and Trademarks
All content included on this website, such as photographs, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the property of JD Williams & Company Limited, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by intellectual property laws in England and Internationally.
Figleaves and its exclusive brands, logos and imageries indicated on our website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Figleaves and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Figleaves', in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, disparages or discredits Figleaves.
4. Our Contract
When you place an order to purchase a product from Figleaves, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order including cost of delivery. You can find out more about delivery costs here.
Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we despatch that product to you and is confirmed by an email we send to you confirming that we have despatched the goods (the ‘Despatch Confirmation Email’). Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a Despatch Confirmation Email do not form part of that contract.
You can review the orders you have placed and their current status, including tracking numbers, at any time by clicking ‘Sign Up/My Account’ from the homepage at www.figleaves.com.You are seeking to enter into a contract with JD Williams, when you place an order.
Please see our Return and Cancellation policy which applies to products purchased from us.
6. Pricing and Availability
The availability information for products sold are included on each product information page. Please note that we cannot guarantee despatch dates and all despatch dates given are estimates. In the event that the product you ordered is unavailable we will let you know by email.
We describe every item on our website as accurately as we can. However, occasionally product descriptions or pricing errors occur. If after you have submitted your order we discover such an error or the item ordered becomes unavailable, we will do our best to inform you at the earliest opportunity. You may then choose whether to proceed with your order or cancel it. If we cannot contact you, we may treat your order as cancelled.
All promotions and promotion codes apply to full priced items only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Promotions exclude Sale, Clearance and the following brands:
- Elle Macpherson Body
- Simone Perele
- Boss Black
- Marie Jo
- Prima Donna
Free delivery offers apply to UK addresses only.
To redeem a promotion code online, enter code at Your Shopping Bag and click Apply. Your discount will be applied if your basket meets the requirements.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed with Figleaves.
- Promotion codes cannot be used against orders for gift cards.
- Promotion codes are only valid for a limited time while stocks last and may be withdrawn without notice at any time.
- Only one promotion code can be used per order.
- Promotion codes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
- Offer is not valid on sale items or other discounted items. Please note, this also applies for our email sign up 10% off promotion code.
In the event of part of the order being returned, the value of the discount applied on that order will be spread between the goods proportionately. The sum in cash exceeding this value, less any shipping, gift wrap or gift card costs charged on the original order, will be returned to the customer. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items - if the offer is still valid at the time of making a return, you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
In the event of part of the order being returned, the value of the promotion code will be deemed to be spread between the goods proportionately. The sum in cash exceeding this value, less any delivery, gift wrap or gift card costs charged on the original order, will be returned to the customer.
In the event of any return meaning that the order no longer qualifies for the promotion advertised, figleaves.com reserves the right to deduct the value of the offer from the refund.
In promotions offering a free or discounted item when purchasing multiple items, the discount will be applied to the cheapest item.
Promotion codes found in Figleaves catalogues may only apply to items advertised in the catalogue.
Review Emails: One lucky winner will be selected at random from all reviews written in the previous month.Figleaves reserves the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid for the order being placed.
- 1. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- 2. Acceptance of the terms and conditions is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- 3. The competition closes at midnight on 18th June 2017 and entries submitted after this point will not be counted.
- 4. The winner will be selected in a random draw to take place by an independent person or by a computer process on or around 18 June 2017. The winner will be contacted within one week after the draw to confirm contact details, their clothing and accessory size and the delivery of the Prize.
- 5. The winner can claim a Prize until 21 days after the notification as set out in the above Clause after which date the right to a Prize can no longer be exercised.
- 6. The Prize will be delivered to the winner by at least August 2017 following acceptance of the Prize by the winner.
- 7. It is the responsibility of the winners to ensure that they are able to accept the Prize and make use of the Prize.
- 8. By submitting your details as entry to the competition you agree to figleaves.com contacting you on these details if you are a winner.
- 9. Your details will not be passed to any third parties as part of this.
- 10. One winner will win an outfit from the SS17 Seafolly collection, which includes one bikini, one kaftan and one beach bag.
- 11. The prize is subject to size and style availability.
- 12. A Prize cannot be exchanged for another prize. A Prize is personal and non-transferable. Each winner agrees not to sell, offer to sell or use the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing the Prize on an internet auction site).
- 13. No cash alternative to a Prize is available.
- 14. Promoter reserves the right to modify or withdraw a Prize. The alternative prize will be of at least an equivalent or greater value.
- 15. Prizes that are not redeemed for whatever reason remain the property of Promoter. In case of a rejection of a Prize, the Prize also falls to Promoter.
- 16. If a winner cannot be contacted or fails to confirm acceptance of the Prize within 21 days of notification or cannot make use of the Prize for any reason, Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner and the original winner will forfeit the Prize.
Our general Terms and Conditions of Sale also apply.
Figleaves reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
When ordering goods from Figleaves for delivery outside of the UK the recipient may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are payable once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges must be borne by the recipient and Figleaves cannot advise on any customs taxes.
We would like our international customers to note that we are obliged to declare the full value of goods on all packages shipped outside the EU and all cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
If delivery can't be completed due to unpaid import duties, when the parcel comes back to us a £20 fee may be deducted from your refund to cover the return charges and fees that we're billed by the carrier.
Prices on our site are the same for all customers worldwide. For UK customers this includes VAT at the current rate. For all other customers the price you see is the price you pay.
For customers in the Channel Isles* we will, on request, refund the VAT on any items from your order which you keep. Once you've received your order, let us know within 3 months which items you'll be keeping and we'll refund the applicable VAT amount back to your card within 30 days.
*Alderney, Guernsey, Herm, Jersey, Sark
Figleaves does not sell products for purchase to persons under the age of 18.
11. Electronic Communications
When you visit Figleaves.com or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the website.
For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that those communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
12. Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be subject to the Terms and Conditions in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable it will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining conditions.
13. Events beyond our Reasonable Control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any event which is beyond our reasonable control.
14. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and subjected to exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. Our Details
Figleaves.com is a trading name of JD Williams and Company Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales with registration number 0178367.
You can contact us by post through our offices in Welwyn Garden City:
29 Broadwater Road
Welwyn Garden City
Or through our registered office:
40 Lever Street
VAT Reg. No. GB 148 8796 03