B&M Administration Assistant
Welwyn Garden City
To manage the administration for the Buying & Merchandising function -work efficiently to deliver all processes/tasks within agreed timelines.
This role is temporary with the possibility of becoming permanent.
- Regular communication with different areas - Buying & Merchandising, Goods In, Customer Services, Shoot Studio and Business Information.
- Calm communicator to colleagues, confident with chasing information and ensuring deadlines are met - all relevant information should be shared with each department.
- Time management - always be one step ahead and have no outstanding issues.
- Respond to customer service emails promptly and clearly and ensure all relevant information is forwarded to the CS team so that they are able to advise the customer with no mis-communication.
- Ensure all sizes are in stock so there is constant availability for the customer, maintenance of End-Of-Lining and raising top-up orders to ensure that continuity lines have a high in-stock percentage.
- B&M team queries
- Full awareness of B&M's SLA's (Service Level Agreements) - understand and know where we are against target. Use processes that are easy to understand and follow.
- Run and distribute company reports to the relevant people by 10am every Monday for B&M to be able to reflect last week’s trade.
- Products are added to the Range Plan in line with Buy Sheets.
- Orders are keyed on the ordering system accurately in line with Range Plans and Buy Sheets.
- Amend dates when orders are late/brought forward - must be supported by email from Merch or Buyer.
- Chase in orders to ensure that all stock is delivered in time for launch dates/events - communicate all issues to B&M.
- Chase in samples to be shot on time to avoid ISNOS issues.
- Resolve all SDRs (isolated stock) in a timely fashion.
- Ensure new suppliers are created in SAP and information is inputed on the Trade and Settlement spreadsheet.
- Weekly replenishment orders are released in SAP immediately after confirmation.
- Assist finance team with invoice issues.
- Report Range Plan issues and generally log department issues to Business Information so there is a record of day-to-day delays to help improve processes.
- Good communication – written and verbal to build excellent relationships with suppliers.
- Able to work in an organised methodical way.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of MS Packages (Excel, Outlook, Word mail merge) - training on SAP/IM will be provided
- A proactive approach to problem solving.
- Enthusiastic and self motivated.
- Efficient and a strive for excellence
To apply please forward your CV and send a covering letter explaining why you are a suitable for the role to email@example.com
Please can applicants confirm their eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information please refer to our website www.figleaves.com