Welwyn Garden City
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for providing marketing and administrative support to the Marketing & PR team. As a people and product expert this role will interface with all internal teams, external suppliers and agencies.
This is an exciting role and a great opportunity to get involved in a variety of projects across PR, advertising, partnerships, events and direct marketing.
This role reports to the Marketing Manager.
Key Accountabilities, including but not limited to:
- Supporting the Marketing team on all Marketing and PR projects including events, advertising campaigns and partnerships
- Managing the day to day contact with the PR agency to include responding to all sample and image requests as well as producing regular mailers and releases
- Coordinating all direct marketing projects from brief to print stages, communicating efficiently with design team, print and production suppliers and internal buying teams
- Supporting with the planning and execution of seasonal press events
- Managing third party inserts into parcels via agency to deliver forecasted revenue
- Monitoring competitor activity and collating weekly reviews
- Raise POs as and when required
Skills and Experience:
- A degree (or equivalent) in Marketing would be beneficial
- Highly organised and deadline focused
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative
- Team player
- A passion for Figleaves
- Strong interest in Fashion
To apply please forward your CV and send a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role to email@example.com
Please can applicants confirm their eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information please refer to our website www.figleaves.com