Marketing Executive/Head of Marketing
Welwyn Garden City
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for providing organization, marketing and administrative support to the Marketing Team with a primary objective of coordinating all figleaves.com Catalogue and DM activity. As a people and product expert this role will interface with all internal teams, external suppliers and agencies.
Responsibilities include being the first point of contact for the division, supporting marketing and brand campaigns, supporting the production of our online magazine StyleLeaves and managing all aspects of the seasonal catalogue production schedule, including planning and design through to print and mailing.
The role reports to the Marketing Executive/Head of Marketing.
Key Accountabilities, including but not limited to:
- Day to day contact for the Marketing team
- Being the key contact for the external design agency, photographic agency and print and production suppliers and internal catalogue teams
- Supporting the Marketing Executive and PR Manager on projects, research, trading calendar, partnerships, events, POs and samples where necessary
- Coordinating catalogue production including arranging weekly meetings, planning work schedules, project managing critical paths, coordinating flat plans, providing regular communication to internal and external stakeholders, coordinating photo shoots, updating budgets, and managing the mailing, print and proofing process
- Communicating and promoting to all stakeholders catalogue key dates, deliverables and results
- Ensuring marketing compliance with brand values and strong commercial focus in line with the figleaves.com business plan
- Ensuring all marketing collateral is consistent and developed to brand templates
- Supporting social media strategy by being involved with Twitter, Facebook and the figleaves.com blog
- Working with internal teams to deliver Marketing campaign and catalogue analysis and reporting
- Updating the catalogue budget
- Managing processing, input and tracking of invoices and purchase orders
Skills and Experience:
- Highly organised, able to multi-task and deadline focused
- Analytical and a competent Excel user
- Creative thinker
- Passionate about the customer and all elements of the customer experience
- Hard working, energetic and enthusiastic – has a sense of urgency
- Has relentlessly high standards
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative
- Strong interest in Fashion
- Team player
To apply please forward your CV and send a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role to email@example.com
Please can applicants confirm their eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information please refer to our website www.figleaves.com