Quality Control Assistant
As the Quality Control Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the Quality Controller in managing the product quality across the company's large product portfolio. This role also ensures figleaves.com product is legally compliant.
- Liaise with the Warehouse and Customer Service teams in Haverhill reporting quality issues on a daily basis
- Regularly update and liaise with the Buying team and Admin team at Head Office
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with these teams through clear and regular communication
- Check the material content of all incoming goods and existing stock in Warehouse, to ensure the product is legally compliant to EU legislation
- Accurately weigh and measure all garments entering the warehouse to ensure the correct packaging is used by despatch to maintain the figleaves brand
- Record wash care instructions for online merchandising to upload to site ensuring accuracy
- You will assist in the quality checking of all incoming figleaves.com own brand stock (figleaves, Midnight Grace, Boudoir, FGL etc) as well as assisting in all quality issues across the site, from branded goods to customer returns queries.
- Maintain and update the in-house systems, ensuring any non-conformity is reported to the relevant team
- Keep up to date with work ensuring deliveries are processed efficiently – live on site and in stock at the earliest possible opportunity
- Weigh and record the packaging of incoming stock from suppliers and maintain an accurate database to ensure figleaves is compliant with waste regulations
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively on own and use initiative
- Good PC skills
- Good excel/spreadsheet skills (able to input and manage formulae)
- Previous experience of quality control
- Experience of using Microsoft Office 2007
To apply please forward your CV and send a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please can applicants confirm their eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information please refer to our website www.figleaves.com