Welwyn Garden City
Define and implement the web trading strategy for your departments, delivering an exceptional, simple and intuitive customer journey.
This role is aligned with Buying & Merchandising and Marketing peers to understand the product and brand strategy at the planning stages to be able to communicate that strategy through the website to our customers in a commercial manner and integrate seamlessly to deliver a cohesive plan.
- Analyse and optimise the online customer journey for your departments, creating new content and site functionality where appropriate to enhance the customer journey.
- Drive and deliver new innovative and responsive site features across all devices and regions.
- Manage the day to day trading of your departments, by reviewing analytics and performance to drive conversion rate and awareness.
- Track the performance of all your departments new and existing site initiatives to ensure we maximise revenue streams on the website.
- Maintain and enhance your departments landing pages and seasonal promotions.
- Create regular briefs to update the site on a weekly basis, ensuring briefs are accurate and timely, and adhere to SEO best practice.
- Feed into the delivery of key seasonal events and promotions, such as Christmas, Valentines and Holiday Shop.
- Maintain and enhance your departmentsí pages and ad hoc promotions within the our 3rd party search engine.
- Work with Web Trading Manager and Buying & Merchandising teams to maintain a weekly online marketing calendar.
- Execute robust and accurate testing plans for all regular and new site initiatives.
- Ensure all changes to the site are efficient, accurate and timely.
- Produce weekly department reports to highlight the performance of your landing pages and assets. Reviewing results and delivering change to improve performance.
- Create and deliver the department specific web trading strategies.
- Develop wireframes for all your departmentsí initiatives ensuring all devices and regions are considered and the user experience adheres to industry best practice.
- Own and manage site critical paths with clear accountabilities and support others to ensure that they deliver the parts that they are responsible for.
- Research and learn from key competitors and leading e-Commerce websites, gernerating actionable ideas and opportunities.
- Keep the business up to date with key initiatives and projects.
- Liaise with peers from all functions to ensure efficient and timely delivery of the business objectives.
- Buying & Merchandising
- Digital Marketing
- 2+ years experience of e-Commerce
- Experience of web analytics
- Experience of UX and wire framing
- Experience of brief writing, testing and sign off
- Experience of trade planning
- Experience of content generation
- Project Management Skills
- Strong eye for detail
- Strong commercial awareness
- Understanding of online consumer buying behaviour
- Understanding of SEO best practice
- Experience within the fashion sector
- Understanding of search engine optimisation
- Experience of optimising site search and navigation
To apply please forward your CV and send a covering letter explaining why you are a suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please can applicants confirm their eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information please refer to our website www.figleaves.com