The perfect Bra Fit
Finding the right bra size and more importantly, the correct fit can be life changing. The added comfort will improve your posture and slim your silhouette.
- The under wires sit flat against the rib cage at the centre front and at the top of the underarm.
- Underwire sits flat against the ribcage.
- Breast tissue is completely encased in the underwire.
- Underwires follow the natural crease of the breast.
- Cup fits with no bulging or gaping at the top neckline edge.
- Straps are parallel or slightly V shaped at the back.
- Band is level all the way round without riding up at the back.
- Underband is snug.
- Straps do not dig into the shoulders.
- Straps are in a central position on the shoulder.
When your bra fits correctly and provides the right support, your nipple should be situated half way between your shoulder and your elbow - this rule applies regardless of your cup size!
Sometimes comfort issues are because that style or wire shape, simply doesn't suit your body shape - try another bra style.