The Figleaves gurantee
We operate a 60 day returns policy, please return your item/s in its original condition (unworn & with labels attached) for an exchange or refund.
What items cannot be returned?
We are unable to accept returns on:
- Gift cards
- Gift boxes. If you chose a gift box with your original order you may want to keep this
- Delivery charges won't be refunded unless the goods are faulty
- Hosiery once it has been opened
We may not be able to give you a full refund if the value of an item is diminished by something you've done for example:
- Marks/make up/fake tan
- Items not tried on over own underwear
Do I have to pay return postage?
UK returns are free; simply create a returns label above. Orders being returned from outside the UK will be require postage to be paid for at local rates.
Please keep your proof of postage until you've received your refund or replacement items.
I’ve lost my returns slip
Not a problem. If you are missing this form simply enclose a note with the return with the following information:
- Order/shipment number (if known)
- Your name and address (or the person that ordered the goods, if not you)
- Contact phone or email
- Return reason for each item
- Details of refund or replacement required for each item
I no longer have the original packaging?
Please use any suitable packaging that will sufficiently protect the items in transit.
Can I cancel my order?
Contact Customer Services as soon as possible to cancel your order; if your order has already been posted please ensure you return them back to us no later than 14 days. Items must be returned in the same condition as they were received
How long does it take for a return to be processed?
Once we receive your return we’ll process it as quickly as possible for you, but do ask that you allow up to 7 days from when we received it.
When will I receive my refund?
- Refunds will be credited back to your original payment method used to place the order
- The length of time it takes to refund back to your account will depend on your payment provider
- As soon as your refund has been submitted we’ll send you an email to let you know
- Please note delivery charges are non-refundable unless the goods are faulty
When will I receive my replacement?
- Replacements are shipped to you free by standard delivery. If you’d like them to be sent express (for countries where this option is available) please request this with your return. The difference between standard and express delivery costs will be charged to your card.
- You will receive an email once your replacements have been despatched
I've received a refund but requested a replacement?
- We can’t guarantee that the replacement items you requested on your returns form will still be available by the time the return is processed
- If a replacement item is not available then a refund will be processed instead
- If a replacement is in the Sale or low in stock, you might want to place a new order and return the unwanted item for a refund
Why have I been charged more for my replacement?
All replacement items are exchanged at the live price on the date the exchange is processed, You would only be charged more if:
- The item you are returning is lower in value
- The item you are returning is a different colour/item
- The item you requested is no longer on sale/promotion.
Can I request a replacement item which is higher in value?
If you’ve asked for replacements of a higher value than what you’ve returned it will depend on the payment method you used on the original order:
- If you paid using a card, then any difference will be charged to the card used to pay for the original order unless you request otherwise
- If you paid using PayPal then unfortunately we cannot take additional funds and you’ll be refunded for your returned items instead. You will need to place a new order.
- If you paid using only a gift card, we can process replacements of a higher value as long as there is enough balance left on the gift card. If there are insufficient funds then a refund will be processed back to your gift card and you can then place a new order.
Do I have to pay for delivery for my replacement item?
- If you’ve asked for replacements, you won’t be charged again
- Replacements are shipped to you free by standard delivery
- If you’d like them to be sent express (for countries where this option is available) please request this with your return. The difference between standard and express delivery costs will be charged to your card.
How do I return a faulty item?
If anything you order from us fails prematurely due to defective workmanship or materials, we would be happy to offer the following as appropriate in the circumstances.
- A full or partial refund
Please contact us to arrange return of a faulty item.
Please refer to our product care guides to maximise the life of your purchase.
How do I return items received as a gift?
- Items received as a gift can be returned. However, refunds can only be sent to the original payment card
- Please be aware that the person who bought the items will automatically receive an email about returns, refunds or replacements
- If you’d like replacement items costing more than the returned items, please make sure you have the cardholder’s permission before requesting these from us
- Alternatively, you can pay any difference with your own card – just add a note on the returns form that you’d like to do this. Do not write these details on the returns paperwork as this is not secure
- Once we’ve confirmed receipt of your return, please contact us with your card details for the extra payment.